20X31 week 4

Friday, May 23, 2014

The fabulous ladies at JVKom Chronicles, 24 to 30, Optimistic Health, and Running Smiles put together this fabulous challenge where you have to move your body any way you want for 20 minutes (or more) every day for the month of May. 

Read last weeks update HERE.  Here we are at week 4 and I felt like I was doing so so good!
Here is my update for week 4 but Im not real happy with it!!!

5/17 I spent Saturday party prepping and cleaning for my son's 7th bday party. Shout out to my son today is his actual 7th bday Im so proud of him! I think Ill do his bday post next week :) We ended the night at the bar once the kiddos went their separate ways. I danced a little but Im sure it wasn't 20 minutes worth.

5/18 I did absolutely nothing on Sunday. I was so tired from bday parties and going out that I laid dead in my recliner all day long binge watching Nip/Tuck. I vowed I'd make up for it this week but Karma has a way of biting me in my ass from time to time.

5/19 30 minutes of Hip Hop Abs

5/20 Ran 27 minutes with my lil dog Poncho cheering me on
Doesnt it look like hes giving me the stank eye for stopping? Sorry Poncho Ill keep going next time!

5/21 On this day I woke up with excruciating back pain and I don't know what I did to my back. I can barely walk up right and being in any position too long literally brings tears to my eyes.

5/22-5/23 Back pain is stopping me from doing much :( I did walk around the schools and baseball ceremonies all day yesterday which could be why I feel 100X worse today!

Im hoping to take a trip to the doctor sometime this weekend because obviously this isn't normal. I feel like I've let myself down ... bummed out for sure!


I hope you all have had a better week than me!

xoxo

4 comments

  1. Poncho is adorable!!!

    I hope you feel better, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I really hope you feel better and recover soon! :[

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! If your back is still bothering you, you need to get checked. Again, don't get discouraged. Maybe your body was telling you that you need a break. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you find out about your back? I spent a couple hours in the ER with my daughter because of HER back issues! Great job, even though in pain!

    ReplyDelete

If you notice I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**