1. My boobs popping... I have implants.. I just got them in February and I am super afraid that something I do is going to pop them. Therefore: I'm always on top, Im not water sliding, Im scared to jump on the trampoline... yall these are some serious fears. Maybe its the newness...please tell me that this will go away!
2. Texting the wrong person. I thoroughly check my text messages before I send them because omg what if my mom gets a sexy text (EW) or for example the other day I was texting my b/f about my bosses kinda being in pissy moods, thank God I checked before I sent because I was actually texting my boss. Or one time I was texting my (now ex) husband calling him the biggest piece of shit ever and well I actually sent it to my landlord. Awkward!
3. Roller coasters or any amusement park ride. I used to ride these things and think nothing of it. Now I can't even I start thinking of screws getting loose and me plunging to my death. I dont think I have ridden a amusement park ride since before my children were born!
4.Doctor's phone calls. Dude if I go in for my yearly and you tell me to come back in 6 months, for the next 6 months I will think Im dying of some unspeakable disease only found in some part of the world I've never even been too... seriously #paranoid.
6. Sticking my hand in the pool filter. So my boyfriend has a pool service business and sometimes I go to work with him. He always makes me empty the filter baskets. However, I am terrified to do so. What if there is a snake curled up in there and it bites me and I die?! I usually do a little something like this before I actually stick my hand in that basket. Sidenote... I could post some of the gross shiz hes pulled from a pool, but you might be eating so I wont.
7. Calling people. I dont know why this freaks me out but you won't find me calling the radio station to win something, calling a company for information, or sales calls. I hate it when my bosses make me do it at work like I get really uncomfortable. #isthatweird
8. Being kidnapped. No Im not a kid, but seriously when Im running I have a fear someone is going to stop and snatch me up and I'll never be seen again.There are some really sketchy people in this world and the ice cream man in his weird ass van seriously creeps me out! It looks like this but has bible versus all over it which makes it more creepy to me because in my mind you're trying too hard to prove you're not a kidnapper... #logic
Seriously eyes freak me out. I hope my kids never get any kinda eye junk because I will freak out if I have to put meds in them or even look for more than a split second. I have chills just thinking about it....ew!
and 10. Pennies.
Yes I said pennies as in the worthless copper coins that people dispose of quite often. I can't stand the way they feel and 9 times out of 10 theyre in my disgusting cupholder and they feel gross and please dont ever make me touch a penny! I always tell the cashier to keep them...its not just any change bc I will pick silver change up all day but something about pennies just gross me out.
Tell me I'm not the only one!!! What freaks you out that probably doesn't bother anyone else??