Happy Wednesday HOOKERS! Gah Ian just makes me drool and lose my train of thought but anyway...its time for some confessions with Kathy at Vodka & Soda, aka, the funniest day in blogland.
Today's confession I don't drink beer...wait don't click that red X yet...I really want to be in the cool kids club and drink beer, but I haven't found one that I like. However, this weekend changed that.
Friday night we went to see Big Smo in concert... aka redneckville but I was loving the beards and big trucks.
|Someone buy me this truck!|
|new phone takes shitty pics sorry|
|My man shaved his beard no beuno!|
I confess I spit this beer all over the table..it tasted like Worcestershire sauce... and that my friends is not chocolate!
We then ordered the sampler....
I ordered the Shrimp Po Boy... it did not wow me and I was kind of sad.
Saturday was a whole different story.. Mike came home with this beer as a last effort to find one that I liked because let's face it mixed drinks are expensive!
- I got completely drunk off of a total of 3 beers.
- I told Mikes best friend that I was going to kick his ass.
- I fell asleep at the table holding a peanut butter sandwhich
- I then fell asleep in the bathroom floor and Idk even remember going in there.
- I kicked a hole in the wall.
- I lost my phone.
- I got up the next morning with the worst hangover ever and was in need of some greasy food...I confess I ate an omelet, hashbrowns all the way, toast, cheese grits, and a hamburger.
- I clearly don't need to drink beer.