July's goals were A BIG FAT BUST!
1. Successfully quit smoking (1 week today) FAIL :(
2. Run 6 miles a few times a week. Right now I am topping off at 5, I want to go up to 6. FAIL I am back down to just doing 3.5 a day Gotta up my game!
4. Clean at least one room of the house everyday so it's not a complete disaster. HAHAHAHAHAHA
6. Track how many miles I run this month. well crap!
I am not going to overwhelm myself this month since I am starting this teaching job and life is pretty much changing for me a lot right now!
1. Run Monday-Friday at least 3 miles push for more.
2. Do a great job at teaching (ya know to hopefully secure this gig permanently)
3. Save as much money as possible (just in case the above doesn't happen)
4. Continue clean eating